I didn’t have time to make a project to share today because I’ve been concentrating on Vicki’s invitations.
As I don’t like not having photographs to share on my blog, I had a look back at some non-Stampin Up! cards I made just before I became a demonstrator five years ago! I found a selection of Chinese New Year cards, two of which I’ve held back as they have given me ideas for future projects! Some products I used are SU but not all!
our way out to visit Liz this morning, I’ll be picking up the ribbon
from our local craft shop to finish off Vicki’s invitations. When I get back home this afternoon, I’ll be
cutting the inserts to size – they’ve all been printed – and adhering
them inside the invites. I also have some A5 sheets to print that
includes a map of where the car park is and how to approach it. I had
hoped to include it as an insert but I can’t get it small enough without
shrinking the map, which would defeat the point of having it in the
first place! LOL!
a way it’s better to have it as a separate sheet because it’ll be
easier for guests to take with them rather than either, trying to tear it out of
the invitation, or taking the inviation with them. The final job will be
to tie the ribbons! I’m hoping to tie proper bows rather than a flat
knot with “tails”! I’ll have to see how it goes!
I hope you have a great weekend. Until tomorrow, happy crafting.