I had two projects lined up for myself today. My first project was for my client who needed a new baby card by tomorrow. She saw the baby card I made for Millie that I posted here on Wednesday and fell in love with it! This is the card for Florence.
Unfortunately, the teddy bear motif isn’t a Stampin’ Up product but something I bought quite some time ago. I bought two in pink and two in blue, so I can only copy this card twice more ….and only in blue!
My second project was to create something using my new Stampin’ Up! photopolymer stamps. I spent so much time experimenting with various stamps I didn’t have enough time to create an actual card, so I thought I’d show you what I have done so far.
These are the three stamp sets I have.
I love the lighter alphabet stamps which are made up of diagonal lines. They were easy to get lined up into a straight line. I can see me using them often.
The pattern I made below, just above the name Leigh in black, was made by putting two stamps parallel with each other and stamping one above the other. Again, it was easy lining it up just by eyeballing it.
The stamp of the banner folded as a zig zag has really caught my imagination. I stamped it in blue on white then on blue. I cut one of the blue ones out. I then stamped it five more times but this time on Post-it notes and cut each one out at a different level. At the moment I’m thinking along the lines of masking.
But then I ran out of time……………………so this project is to be continued!
Leave a Reply