I hope you’ve had a great weekend.
Yesterday hubby and I were trying to find a new set-up for me in my studio to make my videos. We think we have found a more comfortable solution for my sitting area.
This means having the tripod on my desk, which is fine, but the extension arm that holds my camera isn’t quite long enough and you can see one of the tripod feet on the screen.
I will be making videos today and will be trying out this new set up. I don’t think seeing the foot will stop your viewing pleasure – I sincerely hope not anyway.
The card I am showing you today is one of the cards we made in class on Saturday. In reverse order, the first (bottom) card was my first attempt. I wasn’t happy with it because it’s almost three panels with a tree in each – too regimental.
For the second card I stamped the first tree so it was off the edge and stamped across making sure the trees almost touched each other. I also stamped off the trees to make it look more like an orchard and I stamped off the flowers. I wasn’t happy with them because some of the flowers look pink not red.
I did the same spacing with the trees on the third card but cut one of the panels the wrong size – the right hand side! This meant two panels were the wrong size and all three panels were different sizes!
Originally, I stamped the birds directly onto the cardstock but they had to sit on the tree as they were hollow images and I didn’t want to see leaves through their bodies! I solved this by stamping the birds onto Crumb Cake Card Stock and punching them out with the Build A Tree Punch.
With all the cards, after I had finished stamping, I embossed the cardstock using the Brick Wall Embossing Folder before I cut the 1.75″ panels.
Today sees the start of Week 8 Challenge and I have to confess that the jury is still out on which of Veronica’s suggestions I’m going for!
Until tomorrow, happy crafting.
Leave a Reply