As I thought I would, I had serious problems with Vicki’s wedding invitations yesterday!
The two stamps I’m using are non-Stampin’ Up!, photopolymer and at least five years old!
image stamp is fine but the sentiment is disintegrating a tad more
every time I clean it, and I have now lost part of one of the letters!
I have chosen another stamp that is the same sentiment and I’m having another go with it today.
I was able to cut 20 sheets of vellum, and then three lots of 15 sheets of cardstock.
This saved me masses of time!
Today’s card is my first play with the Star Blast Edgelits Dies.
positioned the main die so the top star almost touched the top of the
glimmer paper, and ran this through my Big Shot using my new Platform and
the Precision Base Plate.
I also made sure I had the die lined up straight, and I saved the stars that were die cut during this process.
I adhered all three pieces together using Tombow, and then I adhered my Star Blast die cut in the centre.
I took a scrap of Glimmer Paper and punched out some more stars using the Confetti Stars Border Punch.
Using these, as well as the stars from the Star Blast Die Cut, I adhered a smaller star into each “hollow” star.
Then I adhered a smaller star on top of this. I did this to the five hollows on the top and the five at the bottom!
I took the two largest stars and adhered them above and below the sentiment using Dimensionals.
I took a strip of Sahara Sand CS and wiped it over with my Embossing Buddy.
I inked the CONGRATULATIONS stamp from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp
Set with Versamark, and stamped onto my strip of Sahara Sand CS.
I sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder and heat set it.
Until tomorrow, happy crafting,